This game is a 2d space Shooter. It is programmed in C++ and used HAPI like graphic library. HAPI (Hardware Application Program Interface) is a basic library created by Keith Ditchburn (personal website), it is based on DirectX 9.
HAPI contains functions that permit:
- Load Texture
- Play Sound
- Recover Screen pointer (pointer to Byte*)
- Recover data keyboard and mouse
- Text output
Hapi Game Report (92.9 KiB, 343 hits)
- The texture manager can display and manage animated texture, non animated texture and text fonts with alpha blending.
- The collisions manager detects collision per rectangle and per pixel.
- The Artificial Intelligence manager uses non-functional spline as route for each enemy wave.
- The level informations are loaded from a text file.
- There are different menu that permit to change some settings.
- Platform: Windows
- API : HAPI
- Language: C ++
- Period: 2005-2006